Thursday 2 January 2014

I cant pay you back for all that you have done.
if i was a doctor i would glorify u in treatn ppl, if i was a singer i would sing ur praises and goodness, if i was an eagle i would flap my wings high to say glory to ur name.
how can I say this story to the end
 u took me outa d mirly clay and set my feets upon a solid rock
what can i say but praise u forever my Lord
my refuge in u alone I lay my trust
turned my nights into day so am singing amazing grace
first it was stuffy u called me... Daniel and brout me here
my adversaries u defeated and made me more than a conqueror, no more fears
am living in reality, dreams turning facts no nightmares
 my failures u ve made success n d worst u made me d best.
out of d rest u chose d unqualified of d test
u r all i have my first love, d last n no1 takes ur place Lord.
what would i have u didnt give
so its u n in u i live n breath
ur d air for my nostrils
should i call u faithful
yes but not enuf
should i said u r good? but u r also merciful,lovely, kind, patient, great etc
do i say am grateful or dat i love u but dat wont xpress how much i need u.
you r my portion here and after.
hold my hand pls love dont let me go astray ever again
I Love u Lord.
i thank u master,
what else shud i say
please read my heart for all it has to say: I beat 4u Lord
Show less

No comments:

Post a Comment